Lucy Holder founded Reclamation Counseling Center in 1991. Her orientation to therapy was to help a person become the unique individual they were born to be. Since then, Reclamation Counseling Center has been here to support individuals and families who need assistance in “reclaiming their lives.” Our approach to treatment embraces spiritual, emotional, and physical recovery. Our mission is to make a positive difference in people’s lives by helping them assume increasing responsibility over their actions, decisions, and life, recognizing their individual worth and dignity. As we strive to achieve this goal, we base success on these principles.
- We search for, live by, and teach appropriate principles that help produce positive results.
- We believe in the practice of partnership with our clients and encourage them to be active in the counseling process.
- We coach individuals and families in the development of valuable skills to bring about healing, growth, and wholeness.
Reclamation Counseling Center has grown to include multiple therapists, all of whom have a passion to assist you in becoming the best version of yourself.
We Help Children, Individuals, Couples, Families, & Groups
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Topical Seminars
- Anger Management Classes
- Parenting Classes
Substance Abuse Services
- Process Groups
- Education Groups
- Drug and Alcohol Assessments
- Individual Counseling
This form of therapy is beneficial for children that may be experiencing:
- Social, Emotional, Behavioral & Learning Problems
- Low self-esteem